Give From Your IRA

If you are 70 ½ or older, you’re eligible to create a tax-free gift from your IRA to support Routt County United Way. This is called a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD). United Way has free, online tool to help show you how to use funds you are required by law to withdraw from your IRA.

Create a Will

United Way of the Yampa Valley has partnered with FreeWill to provide our community with a free online tool to create a legal will. It’s an easy, free, and virtual way to complete your will, while at the same time creating a lasting philanthropic legacy.

Donate Appreciated Stocks

Making a gift of appreciated securities can be a great tax efficient way to support Routt County United Way. Donating stock supports our impact programs while at the same time helping you reduce or eliminate capital gains tax.

Have additional questions?

Click HERE to email Kate Nowak, Executive Director of Routt County United Way.