HRC Grant Schedule
Human Resource Coalition (HRC) Annual Grant Cycle for 2023
- Any Health and human service nonprofit agency may apply for the City of Steamboat Springs and Routt County Community support funding through the HRC process.
- The grant application is live as of August 19, 2022. The deadline is September 29, 2022 at 5:00pm
- If a nonprofit received HRC funding for 2022 they must fill out a grant report
- We use the Community Force software for the grant application and grant report.
- Please access the grant report and application here https://routtcountyunitedwaygrants.communityforce.com/
Grant Application Schedule:
The grant review committee, comprised of community members, a county and city representative will read all grant applications in the month of October. On November 4th, we will send you questions on your applications. The answers are due back within a week on November 11, 2022. The all-day interview day is scheduled for November 17, 2022. The interview schedule will be sent out by October 3rd so you will know when you are scheduled to interview with the grant review committee.
Please fill out the application at the button below and submit to kate@RouttCountyUnitedWay.org.
For questions, please contact Kate Nowak at 970-879-5605.
Current Health and Human Service Agencies
- Advocates of Routt County
- Boys and Girls Club of Northwest Colorado
- Come As You Are
- Comunidad Integrada/Integrated Community
- Discovery Learning Center/Family Development Center
- First Impressions of Routt County
- Grand Futures Prevention Coalition
- Grandkids Child Care Center
- The Health Partnership Serving Northwest Colorado
- Heritage Park Preschool
- Holy Name Preschool
- Junior Achievement
- Lift-Up of Routt County
- Mind Springs Health
- North Routt Preschool
- Northwest Colorado Center for Independence
- Northwest Colorado Health
- Northwest Rocky Mountain CASA
- Partners in Routt County
- Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
- Reaching Everyone Preventing Suicide (REPS)
- Rocky Mountain Youth Corps
- Routt County Council on Aging
- Routt County United Way
- South Routt Recreation Association
- Steamboat Reads
- Totally Kids, Inc.
- Yampa Valley Autism Program
- UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center
- Young Tracks, Inc.